Ultimate Tactics & Strategies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just stopping by to say hi.

3 posters

Go down

Just stopping by to say hi. Empty Just stopping by to say hi.

Post by Carnage8 Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:04 pm

Hey all you old schoolers. Just wanted to stop by and say sup to everyone. The site is lookin good. If anyone still plays BF3 feel free to add me but I only play weekend nights now. I deleted a few for as many of you know I need all advantages I can get for speed so if I didn't play with you at least once a month I deleted you, no disrespect. (Carnage807). I miss you all, especially DOC, lol. Sad

Carnage8

Back to top Go down

Just stopping by to say hi. Empty Re: Just stopping by to say hi.

Post by zoomerjz Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:43 am

Carnage, you just miss doc because she'll put people in their place!! LOL I do have battlefield, but have NEVER played it. Say hi to the rest of the gang for us too. Miss ya even if you don't miss me Crying or Very sad

zoomerjz
zoomerjz
zoomerjz
General of the Army
General of the Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr-Girlfriend75 Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:21 pm

What's up with you Carnage? Jealous of the website or do you miss the old clan? I see you frequent UTS quite a bit.
Dr-Girlfriend75
Dr-Girlfriend75
General of the Army
General of the Army

Back to top Go down

Post by carnage Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:15 pm

Actually I hadn't been here for a few months. I left cause of life changing events and didn't want to leave. I like the site, it looks good, not quit the way I'd set it up but I knew stick would do good thats why I tried to get him in admin before I left. I stopped in to say hi because you were all family and I feel as if I moved across the country and can only send messages now. Nice to hear from you all again.

carnage

Back to top Go down

Post by LordBeefstick-_- Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:22 pm

Actually just changed it not to long ago. Not done with it yet or even sure if I wanna keep going in this direction or find something else. Thought about going to a self hosted forum, yah I know it will cost money but it will give us way more design options. I dont f-ing know man shit. Good to hear from you you buddy.
LordBeefstick-_-
LordBeefstick-_-
General of the Army
General of the Army

http://www.utsgaming.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum